Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom Makes A U-turn

Image result for Samuel Ortom


The Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom says efforts are in place to resolve the issues he has with the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Ortom said this less than 24 hours after meeting with leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state.
On Thursday, he met with Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the APC, in Abuja and spoke with journalists briefly.
“I am here in APC; a member of APC. I am still flying the flag of APC. I only said I was given a red card but the leadership of the party told me that the decision of the party leadership at the national level is superior to any individual and I think that is good enough,” he said.


“Stakeholders are going to be consulted… we have not concluded the matter, it is an ongoing process because I have always stood for peace and I always want peace to prevail. I appreciate the intervention and I hope that we would be able to resolve the matter of differences and this is the funny thing about politics.”

No comments:

Post a Comment